Velancia Bi-direction COG Cannula Threads (cogs in cannula placed in two directions towards each other)
Velancia high-quality mesothreads represent an innovative approach to face and body lift. The procedure itself is painless and efficient. An invisible frame created inside the skin tissues ensures perfect lifting effect and at the same time does not limit the mimics.
Mesothreads offer a unique approach to correcting facial and body contours. 3D mesothreads (thread lift and bioreinforcement) ensure a rejuvenating process that combines face lift and face rejuvenation with the effect of meso therapy.
The subdermic carcass ensures necessary skin volume, does not allow the sagging of skin tissues, prevents wrinkles, and rejuvenates the face and body areas for an extended period of time.
3D mesothreads make it possible to reduce wrinkles, remove nasolabial folds, lift the skin and face contours. They are most suitable for patients who do not need any fullness added to the facial area. This modern method of bio-reinforcement of face and body can be perfectly combined with other methods such as suprasonic lift, electric muscle stimulation, laser resurfacing, peeling, mesotherapy, hyaluronic acid injections.
Mesothreads consist of two parts:
Thin and elastic needle that enables a cosmetician perform modeling within different skin levels, and threads made of polydiaxon PDO (totally bio-degradable and fully compatible with human tissues).
Needles are injected into the skin tissues at different levels leaving the needle inside and forming a structure similar to carcass located inside the epidermis. After 6 – 8 months it fully dissolves into carbon dioxide and water that are then naturally excreted from the body. During this time a solid connective tissue forms there lifting the skin and thus prevents it from sagging. Achieved result can last from 2 to 9 years.
The method of injecting mesothreads into the skin tissues is similar to acupuncture: injections made with a thin needle that stimulate the regeneration process of the natural tissues, strengthen collagen and elastane synthesis, induce nerve terminals stimulating muscle performance and making a positive influence on the condition of the central nervous system.
Formation of collagen carcass during the injection of mesothreads:
- Skin tissue prior to injecting mesothreads.
- Skin tissue following thread lift by means of bio-reinforcement with mesothreads.
- Formation of collagen carcass around mesothreads.
- Skin lifting carcass after dissolution of mesothreads.
Both the lifting effect as well as diminishing wrinkles and the gradual rejuvenation of the skin structure become noticeable right after the procedure is completed.
Areas of application:
Facial rejuvenation by means of mesothreads:
- nasolabial folds;
- lines and wrinkles between lips and the chin;
- wrinkles around lips;
- wrinkles around eyes;
- gravitation ptosis (skin drooping);
- wrinkles and skin sagginess of the forehead area;
- skin drooping and skin sagginess near eyebrows; wrinkles between eyebrows;
- uneven skin surface; asymmetry after plastic surgery.
Body skin rejuvenation by means of mesothreads
- wrinkles, skin sagginess in the areas of a chin, neck, and chest;
- skin sagginess in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs and hands;
- uneven body skin surface after liposculpture.
How many mesothreads are required:
Depending on the localization and the level of skin sagginess the number of mesotheads varies from 8 to 25. Each case is different though, and the final decision about the number of required threads should be made by a cosmetician.
Mesothreads Velancia COG Bi-direction (Cannula Cog):
Mesothreads Velancia COG Bi-direction (Cannula Cog) are used to achieve lifting effect and to improve the quality of the skin by means of revitalizing and reinforcement effects.
Proposed use of mesothreads Velancia COG Bi-direction (Cannula Cog):
- crow’s feet;
- nasolabial fold;
- wrinkles between eyebrows;
- wrinkles around mouth;
- ptosis (lowering) of facial tissues;
- reduction of the skin tone in general;
- distinct lacrimonasal groove;
- lines and wrinkles in the decollete and neck areas;
- obvious facial asymmetry following plastic surgeries;
- sagged skin in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs, hands, face, and body.
Advantages of using mesothreads Velancia COG Bi-direction (Cannula Cog):
- High level of comfort. The process of injecting mesothreads is free of pain and comfortable for patients.
- No risk of infiltration, allergic reactions, and hematomas.
- Short rehabilitation period. There is no need to stay in the clinic after the procedure is completed – there will be no noticeable marks left on the skin.
- The procedure is universal. Developed specifically for delicate skin this method is suitable for everyone without any exceptions.
- Prolonged effect. Lifting effect and rejuvenation effect last for several years.
- Quickness of the procedure. It takes about 30-50 minutes for a specialist to inject the threads. The result is noticeable as soon as the procedure is completed.
Contra-indications to mesothreads:
- Flu or other acute infectious diseases.
- Herpetic or impetiginous eruption.
- Oncology diseases.
- Coagulation failure.
- Skin inflammation in the area of prospective threads injection.
Mesothreads Velancia offer an innovative approach to correcting age-related changes.
|Thread length||Thread diameter||Needle size|
|150||1-0||19G — 100mm|
|150||3-0||21G — 100mm|
Packing unit: 20 pcs/pack