Originally an FDA approved surgical suture material, PCL(Polycaprolactone) is widely used in mesothreads production worldwide.
This material stimulates the collagen formation of the 1st-3rd type, and the mesothreads made from PCL are able to correct signs of facial aging, such asvolume loss and facial oval weakness, providing an immediate long-lasting natural effect.
PCL biodegradation occurs during hydrolysis during the period of time from 18 to 24 months, while aesthetic duration of the results remain for 2-4 years.
PCL mesothreads are softer than PDO and PLLA, and last longer than any other thread.
- No need for cuts on the skin
- Does not require serious anesthesia
- Quick rehabilitation
- The procedure takes no more than 30-40 minutes
- Possibility of combining with other
- Chin, face oval, nasolabial folds, forehead, eyebrows, nasolacrimal grooves, cheekbone areas
- Neck and decollete
- Skin tone improvement
- Alignment of skin relief of the face and body
- Reducing the depth of all types of wrinkles
- Reducing the manifestations of gravitational ptosis
- Increasing the elasticity of the skin
- Tissue firming